We are Nashville's primary exclusive on and off ice hockey training facility. We focus on age appropriate development, the American Development Model, small area training, strength and conditioning, skill training and pushing limits. Our training techniques combined with our small ice surface pushes athletes to become the best version of themselves possible.
The Registration "Home" is not currently available.
3 Groups (Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam/Midget)
· Group 1: Squirt – Birth Years 2008 – 2009 plus rising Mites 2010
· Group 2: PeeWee – Birth Years 2007 – 2006 plus rising Squirts 2008
· Group 3: Bantam/Midget – Birth Years up to 2003 plus rising PeeWee 2006
***4 Teams in each group. Teams will have a maximum of 7 skaters plus a goalie.
· Off ice strength, conditioning, and skills session (45 minutes)
· On ice skills session with one skating coach and one goalie coach (50-minutes)
· Total of 6 off ice sessions and 6 on ice skill sessions
Group 1: 8:00 – 9:50 am
Group 2: 10:00 – 11:50am
Group 3: 1:00 – 2:50pm
· Games start Sunday mornings
· Games will be 50 minutes long running clock
· Games will have 2 minute shift changes
· Total of 6 Games
Group 1: 8:00 – 10:15am
Group 2: 10:30am – 12:45pm
Group 3: 1:00 – 3:15pm
Players will have the ability to join and participate in the entire program or choice to only play games.
OPTION 1: Full Program - $325 (membership has a 20% discount, $260)
OPTION 2: Games Only - $200 (Membership has a 20% discount, $160)
REGISTER HERE: Lab Spring League 3v3 Registration
The Hockey Lab is a 3-on-3 size sheet of ice, similar to the pads up north. We are a "warehouse facility" with a focus on training kids of all ages and skill levels to take them to the next level. We offer Membership Classes & Packages, private training, 3v3 Tournaments, clinics and training camps, and also team bookings. We are equipped with ice, off-ice shooting lanes, turf, and a functional movement weight training room. We have 2 locker rooms, a classroom for video, camps, and teams, plus an area for parents.
Sauce Us a Follow!
You can find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Stay tuned for updates, training videos, hockey highlights, registrations and more.
The Lab's 3v3 Halloween Spooktacular
Training during an on ice session