We are Nashville's primary exclusive on and off ice hockey training facility. We have a training size rink and off ice training gym. Our training techniques, high level coaching and smaller ice surface pushes athletes to become the best version of themselves.
The Hockey Lab Center COVID Policies
The Lab is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests. All guests shall remain respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons and to comply with requests from the Lab staff and ownership.
All guests, skaters, coaches and parents/guardians are required to abide by all of the rules and regulations set by the The Lab and Williamson County, and to cooperate with all directions from Lab personnel and coaching staff. It is essential to treat our rink and its personnel with courtesy and respect.
Safety & Health Measures
We are excited to announce that in accordance with Mayor John Cooper's reopening plan and Williamson County Mayor Rogers Anderson, the Lab will remain open. Our No. 1 priority is to keep our participants, guests, athletes and staff healthy, while providing exceptional on-ice programming. To do this, we are taking many steps to keep everyone safe.
Health, Safety and COVID-19 Measures:
· Limiting the number of participants in our programs (Max of 10 skaters)
· Dedicated cleaning crews in the facility while the building is open and deep cleaning and sanitizing the building every night
· Coaches wearing face coverings in the facility at all times (minus on ice teaching).
· Face coverings will be worn by everyone when in the facility (not on the ice for certain programs)
· Participants under the age of 18 will be allowed one guardian in the facility
· Participants over the age of 18 will not be allowed any guests in the building
· Directional signage to help participants and guests practice social distancing
All participants will be required to have an updated/new waiver signed before coming into the facility. Failure to comply with these safety measures may result in suspension from the facility.
The Hockey Lab is a 3-on-3 size sheet of ice, similar to the pads up north. We are a "warehouse facility" with a focus on training kids of all ages and skill levels to take them to the next level. We offer Membership Classes & Packages, private training, 3v3 Tournaments, clinics and training camps, and also team bookings. We are equipped with ice, off-ice shooting lanes, turf, and a functional movement weight training room. We have 2 locker rooms, a classroom for video, camps, and teams, plus an area for parents.
Sauce Us a Follow!
You can find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Stay tuned for updates, training videos, hockey highlights, registrations and more.
The Lab's 3v3 Halloween Spooktacular
Training during an on ice session